The School Council is made up of representatives from each year group who meet with Mrs. Rundle on a weekly basis. The School Council representatives bring suggestions from their classmates for ways to make our school an even safer and happier place. Staff take their suggestions very seriously as we feel the voice of the child is an important one to listen to.
Decision put in effect so far this year include:
- Updating rewards and sanctions on the Behaviour Policy
- Ideas for the Christmas Fayre
- Charities to support through the year
- Establishing seating arrangements in the lunchtime hall
- Reorganisation of designated areas and activities for wet play.
Well done School Council. Keep up the great work.