We want your child’s time spent at school to be varied and not just sitting behind a desk or running round a playing field. We are proud to offer a wide variety of extra-curricular clubs.
These are mostly free and run by members of staff, parents and local volunteers. We also have clubs which are run by external groups who make a small charge for these activities.
Curently we have:
- Dodgeball - Monday after school
- Shine (linked to local Church) - Tuesday lunchtime
- Lego Club - Tuesday lunchtime
- Film Club - Tuesday after school
- Gymnastics - Wednesday after school
- Eco Warriors - Wednesday after school
- Cross Country - Thursday lunchtime
We have organised clubs as diverse as sailing, surfing, cooking and sign language. We are constantly looking for new opportunities to widen your child's experience.
Please click here for all or club and sport photos.