We want your child’s time spent at school to be varied, and not just sitting behind a desk or running round a playing field. So Holbeton School is proud to offer a wide variety of extra-curricular clubs. These are mostly free and run by members of staff, parents and local volunteers. We also have clubs which are run by external groups who make a small charge for these activities.
Curently we have:
• Shine (linked to local Church) - Tuesday lunchtime
• Choir - Tuesdays
• Playground games - Wednesday lunchtime
• Fitness/Rounders - Wednesdays
• Invasion Games (Football/Rugby/Hockey) - Thursdays
Newspaper Team (KS2) Thursdays
Cross Country - Friday lunchtime
• Surfing (swimmers) - Fridays
Some activities change on a term by term basis; during autumn and winter the children enjoyed fencing and archery.
We have organised clubs as diverse as sailing, surfing, cooking and sign language. We are constantly looking for new opportunities to widen your child's experience.